Sunday, August 4, 2013

04 August 2013

Joy!! I have found that joy is in all things!! I have a strong testimony of Joy and that if I do things with joy others will feel the truth!  If I have joy they will too and if I am happy they are happy, if they are happy I am so much happier then I could ever imagine. I know you can love a stranger because I know that we are not strangers.We are equal we our royal brothers and sister, sons and daughters of God!! I know that, I truly do. And that's what I want to share with the World!!! The joy I have. I picture them being baptized and that brings so much joy to my soul! If they chose not to they  are heard-hearted and that makes me sorry. But I know what I am doing out here is what I need to be doing. It is what I want for the next two years!  That's it! It has already been a month, and in that month I just realized that it is just about joy. That joy is what our Heavenly Father wants for us since he loves us so much. He has done so much more then is imaginable. I wish I could love someone as much as he loves 7 billion people plus more. He is all amazing!! I can not praise him enough!!  And our Savior Jesus Christ is the perfect example. I was looking and he gave all the glory to God! All of it to His Father in Heaven, a perfect person who died and took all of our sins upon him, so that we could stand before God again and so we could be cleansed. And he did not give the credit to himself, that is amazing!!! I have a testimony in this. And I say those things in the name of Jesus Christ Amen. 
Elder Rawson

No comments:

Post a Comment